Recently I was nominated by the lovely Namitha @ TeenMemoir for the One Lovely Blog Award. Please make sure you check out her blog, she has wonderful blog posts and the blog itself is so bright and colourful it will brighten your day!!
So, onto the award…
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
7 Random Facts About Me:
- Just yesterday I ran the Gold Coast Half Marathon – that’s 21km everyone. I am very sore and tired today so if I’m not making sense you will know why!!
- My favourite x-box game is Bioshock
- I am currently watching Doctor Who (up to season 3) and I am absolutely LOVING it!! I love David Tennant, he is such a brilliant actor.
- I have done a lot of travelling (though nowhere near enough). So far I have been to: England, Scotland, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, France, New Zealand, China, Hawaii, Tahiti, New Caledonia, Bora Bora, Fiji, USA. Planning on going to Alaska next 🙂
- I have been to 6 Foo Fighters concerts…I love Dave Grohl
- I love peanut butter so much that at one point I had to ban myself from buying it because I just stand there and eat spoonfuls of it. I actually went through a tub a week at that point.
- I’ve read 36 books this year, but I am 14 books behind my schedule on my Goodreads challenge. THERE’S JUST NOT ENOUGH TIME!!!
Today I am nominating:
Anyhoo, that’s all from me for today. I hope you all have a super awesome week!!!