I consider myself to be a pretty random person, I have lots of random thoughts in my head and usually I verbalise these thoughts before I fully think it through. If you asked my friends/family I think they would agree with this.
So in keeping with my whole randomness thing, I thought today I would do a post about all the random bookish things in my head at the moment…FUN!!!
- I’m reading The Vagrant at the moment which is part of a trilogy. I only bought the first book and I was then going to read the first book of the Mistborn trilogy. But I have now decided that I really like The Vagrant and therefore need to go to Dymocks at lunch to get the next books, and I need to finish them before moving onto Mistborn.
- I need to get back into the Wheel of Time series. I’m up to book 8 and I have been meaning to read it for 9 months however it is sooooo long and nothing usually happens until the last 200 pages.
- I really want the Harry Potter 20th Anniversary collection. I WANT THEM SO BAD!!!
- I really hope that the Throne of Glass series is portrayed well on TV. I am so over watching shows/movies of my favourite books and being disappointed. Eg. Shadowhunters…not a fan 😦
- I have run out of blog ideas at the moment, which is why I am writing my random thoughts down…
- I really wish the last Throne of Glass book was coming out this year. Bloody authors leaving us with big cliffhangers…
- Did people really talk the way they did in Pride and Prejudice? If so, people must have said less silly things because they seemed to talk with real fancy words in fancy sentences.
- I want to continue writing my story but I don’t have a laptop. It’s a really stupid excuse, because I have a computer, but it’s at a desk and it feels too formal to write a story…
- Why aren’t books cheap?
- If I lived next to book depository I wouldn’t have to wait for ages for my books and still get them at a reasonable price.
- I want every single version of all of my favourite books but I can’t afford it.
- Umm, what the hell is Katy Perry doing? Everything she does at the moment seems really forced and I’m really not digging it.
Anyways, that’s all for today. I hope you liked my random thoughts…maybe you have had some of the same kind of thoughts?