March was an ok month. I had my birthday so that was super fun, and I got some awesome presents!! I’ve been re-watching Breaking Bad lately…not exactly sure why, because this show STRESSES ME OUT! Seriously though, are there any characters in this show that aren’t annoying as hell?!?!
I like to think I had a productive reading month…but we shall see once I’ve finished my list. First though, some fun facts for my month:
- So yep, currently stressing out over Breaking Bad. I’m at season 4 and as usual there is an awful lotta shadiness *pulls hair out”.
- Went and saw Beauty and the Beast…fangirled and wrote a blog post about it.
- Got the Buffy the Vampire Slayer boxset for my birthday. Cue more fangirling.
- Listened to “Love on the brain” by Rihanna about 1000 times…probably more. I’m starting to sound pretty good when I sing it now too. I’m being super sarcastic. I sound terrible 😆
- I’ve also been watching Riverdale. Archie is boring as hell. I love Betty, Veronica and Jughead though. By the way, Betty and Veronica should be endgame…does anyone else totally ship them? Or just me?
Books I read!!
Queen of Shadows – Sarah J Maas
A re-read, because I love this series. I’d say I’ve read this book a gazillion times.
A Darker Shade of Magic – V.E.Schwab
Delilah Bard is my new favourite female character…and what a character she is! A girl who loves knives, wants to be a pirate and genuinely feels proud of herself when she doesn’t steal something. I love her 😍😍
A Gathering of Shadows – V.E.Schwab
Argh soooo good!!! Delilah is AWESOME. Alucard is AWESOME. Rhy and Kell are AWESOME (though Kell is definitely on the brooding side). This series is AWESOME!
Caraval – Stephanie Garber
Really meh. I wrote a blog post about how meh I found this book.
The Hate U Give – Angie Thomas
A book I found so good that I bought an extra 5 copies to leave on trains. Enough said 💜
Currently reading A Conjuring of Light….soooooooooo goood!!! More Delilah which makes me super happy 😍😍
That’s all for my month!! How did your month go? What books did you read?