Happy Wednesday Everyone!!
This is like, my 4th post THIS WEEK! I’m on fire!!
I was nominated by Jess at The Awkward Blogger . Thank you so much for the nomination Jess! Please make sure you check out her wonderful blog 🙂
– Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
– Answer the questions.
– In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
– Ask them three questions.
1. If you could switch places with one character (book, TV, movie, anime, etc.), who would it be?
You know what, I had a really good think about this and I would have to say Shana (Shakugan no Shana). I fell in love with this character a few years ago, because she is simply freaking awesome. She is a flame haze, and when using her powers, her long jet black hair and dark eyes, turn flaming red. She is able to wield flames, can fly with wings made of flame, can manipulate the Power of Existence…just to name a few. Her character is quite complicated to explain, but pretty much, she kicks ass. That is why, I would want to be her – protecting the balance of the world with awesome magnificent flames.
2. What is your most recent favorite book/series/author?
Definitely An Ember in the Ashes, and A Torch Against the Night. These books are AMAZING!! Like, Sabaa Tahir is a brilliant writer, and the characters….they are just ahhh-mazing!!! If you haven’t read these books yet, you need to read them. Now.
3. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I would want to be a shapeshifter like Mystique. It would be soooo awesome to just change into anyone or anything. Apart from that, I would probably want to be a fire-breathing bitch-queen like Aelin 🙂
Ok so here’s where things get complicated (in my head). I don’t know who has been nominated and who does/doesn’t take part in these nominations…I have never done it before. So whether you have been nominated already, or don’t wish to partake, let this just be an “I appreciate the hell out of you” post.
1. Do you have any weird reading habits? i.e. Mine is that if I read a really good book, I hug it at the end 🙂
2. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you want with you and why? Keep in mind, that it is a book that you are going to have to re-read over, and over, and over again.
3. If you opened up a book shop, and had to display 3 of your favourite books of all time that you think everyone should read, what would you choose?
Have a lovely day everyone!