I hope you are all having a super awesome week! I was tagged by the lovely Sophie @ Blame Chocolate for this fun tag. To be honest, I am not exactly sure what constitutes a “fail”, so I have gone with some super cringey relationships that made me want to vomit.
- Please PINGBACK to Kate @ Melting Pots and Other Calamities.
- You can choose ten romance fails from ANY media you like: books, movies, anime, manga, T.V shows, or Webtoons. You can even mix them up if you want.
- You can choose funny fails or serious ones; for the serious ones, phrase it humorously. Remember, this is a fun tag! It’s not meant to be serious.
- Mention who’s who in the fails. (I.E, who fails and who is the recipient of the failure). If there isn’t recipient, per se, just state the couple (or non-couple).
- Optional: Rank the failures from least extreme to most extreme.
- 5 failures at LEAST.
- Tag as many people as you want, but at least one person.
CRINGEY RELATIONSHIP FAILS
Joey & Rachel – Friends
Why did anyone think this was a good idea?! This whole thing was YUCK and it is one part of Friends that I like to pretend never happened. Ugggghhhhh.
Clary & Sebastian – The Mortal Instruments
I won’t give too much away with this one. But anyone who read the books will completely understand why this one is cringey, and why we were all sooooo glad it was a massive fail!
Edward & Bella – Twilight
I guess their relationship didn’t fail, but it’s just super cringe and I had to add it. It really is a failure in it’s own right because this was a ridiculously toxic relationship. Bella and Edward are also idiots, so there’s that.
Barney & Robyn – How I Met Your Mother
This relationship is the same as Joey and Rachel. It should never ever have happened. To be honest though, by the end of this show I didn’t give a fuck who anyone ended up with. I don’t think the Producers did either.
Luke & Leia – Star Wars
I always laugh the first time Leia kisses Luke and he gets a smug look on his face. SO GROSS ahahahahaha. Needless to say, I am very glad that this relationship fell through….
And anyone else who wants to do it 🙂
As usual, no pressure to do this tag!!